- 63 Samuel T. Boone passed away at Windsor Redding Care Center at the age of 86 on January 26, 2019.
- 76 John Whitaker has retired from the firm of Winston & Strawn LLP.
- 80 Rolanda Pierre-Dixon has an award named in her honor by the Santa Clara County District Attorney’s Office. The inaugural Rolanda Pierre Dixon Excellence in Pursuit of Justice Award was presented on February 21 at the District Attorney’s State of the Office Address. Ms. Pierre-Dixon is the retired Assistant District Attorney for Santa Clara County. She also served as the county’s expert on domestic violence and as Human Trafficking liaison for the District Attorney’s office.
- 82 Lynne Thaxter Brown has retired from the practice of law. She was a civil litigator and Certified Appellate Law Specialist.
- 84 David Sandino has been selected by the Groundwater Resources Association of California to serve as a lecturer in the 2019 David Keith Todd Distinguished Lecture Series created to honor Dr. David Keith Todd for his enormous contributions to groundwater science and technology.
- 85 Noel Cook has joined the firm of Hanson Bridgett LLP as a partner. He is a member of the firm’s Intellectual Property practice. He concentrates on trademark and copyright enforcement, litigation, counseling, prosecution and licensing.
- 09 Akilah Maya Lane was profiled by Women Under the Big Sky.
- 13 Caleb Bates PhD has joined the firm of Fish & Richardson in the patent prosecution and counseling practice as an associate.
- 17 Hannah Bertrando has joined the Santa Clara County Office of the District Attorney. Previously, she has been a deputy district attorney at the Fresno County District Attorney’s Office.
- 17 Matthew Savage has joined the Santa Clara County Office of the District Attorney. Previously he served as a deputy district attorney for the Contra Costa County District Attorney’s Office.
- 18 George Casey III is an associate in Real Estate Transactions and Litigation Groups with the firm of Hoge Fenton.
- 18 Ashley Naff has joined the Santa Clara County Office of the District Attorney. Most recently, she was a certified post-bar law clerk for the Santa Cruz County District Attorney’s Office.
- 18 Tessa Stephenson has joined the Santa Clara County Office of the District Attorney. Her career began in the office as a volunteer law clerk in early 2017. Most recently, she was assigned to the Palo Alto branch office as a post-bar law clerk.
More alumni news can be found here.